The Federation is an umbrella organisation which coordinates and supports the work of 28 separate Book Groups throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Use the A-Z below to find a specific Book Group, or click on an area of the British Isles, to find the one nearest to you.
View Local Book Groups which together form the FCBG in a larger map
If, when trying to contact any of the Book Groups, you experience any difficulties, please contact the National Secretary by emailing email@example.com.
If you are a member of a Book Group and you discover that the information about your Book Group needs editing please contact the National Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aldbourne CBG – Contact: Jane Renwick email@example.com
- Lincolnshire CBG – Contact: Wendy Gilham-Skinner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birmingham CBG – Contact: Irene Halligan email@example.com
- Dudley CBG – Contact: Rosanne Bartlett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dundee & Area CBG – Contact: Margret Blow email@example.com
- Harrogate CBG – Contact: Jo Huett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Herts CBG – Contact: Karen Benoy (Secretary) email@example.com
- Ipswich CBG – Contact: Jayne Gould firstname.lastname@example.org or Jayne Gould, 34 Salehust Road, Ipswich, IP3 8RY, Tel. 01473 714672.
- Kirklees & Calderdale CBG – Contact: Ben Lawrence, Children and Young People’s Library Service Officer (Early Years, Branches and Bookstart Co-ordinator) Central Library Halifax email@example.com or Tel. 01422 392620
- Lewes CBG – Contact: Jean Burke firstname.lastname@example.org. Lewes CBG has its own website at http://leweschildrensbookgroup.weebly.com/.
- North Norfolk CBG – Contact: Gwynneth Bailey email@example.com or Gwynneth Bailey, Great Wood Cottage, Marsham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR10 5QQ, Tel. 01603 871628
- North Somerset CBG – Contact: Sue Wilsher firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Wales CBG – Contact: Gill Roberts email@example.com
- North West London CBG – Contact: Vanessa Brathwaite firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oxford CBG – Contacts: Kathy Lemaire , Middle Cottage, 11 Menmarsh Road, Worminghall, Aylesbury HP18 9JT email@example.com OR Joanna Steele, 107 Southfield Road, Oxford, OX4 1NY firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oxted CBG – Contact: Jackie Lomas, email@example.com
- Plymouth CBG – Contact: Alison Clibbens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading CBG – Contact: Jackie Bishop email@example.com
- Saddleworth CBG – Contact: Kate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solihull CBG – Contact: Pat Tate email@example.com
- South Buckinghamshire CBG – Contact: Izzy Legg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southampton CBG – Contact: Mrs. Anne Clewlow email@example.com
- Staffordshire CBG – Contact: Bernie Carr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waveney Valley CBG – Contact: Sally Blows Sally.Blows@norfolk.gov.uk
- West Wales CBG – Contact: Liz Smith email@example.com or Tel. 01437 767399
- Wolverhampton CBG – Contact: Lisa Wharton L.Wharton@wolverhamptoncyp.org.uk
- Worcestershire CBG – Contact: Julie Benkwitz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yeo Valley CBG – Contact: Susan Willis email@example.com. Yeo Valley CBG have their own website at http://www.yeovalleycbg.org.uk/.
If there is no Children’s Book Group in your area and you would like to find out more about setting one up, information on the process is available here. We are keen to increase the number of Children’s Book Groups in existence and will support you in doing so. Alternatively you may wish to become an Individual or Professional member of the Federation of Children’s Book Groups. You can find out more about the different types of membership here.