The Federation is an umbrella organisation which coordinates and supports the work of 28 separate Book Groups throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Use the A-Z below to find a specific Book Group, or click on an area of the British Isles, to find the one nearest to you.
View Local Book Groups which together form the FCBG in a larger map
If, when trying to contact any of the Book Groups, you experience any difficulties, please contact the National Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of a Book Group and you discover that the information about your Book Group needs editing please contact the National Secretary by emailing email@example.com.
- Aldbourne CBG – Contact: Jane Renwick firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lincolnshire CBG – Contact: Wendy Gilham-Skinner email@example.com
- Birmingham CBG – Contact: Irene Halligan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dudley CBG – Contact: Rosanne Bartlett email@example.com
- Dundee & Area CBG – Contact: Margret Blow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harrogate CBG – Contact: Jo Huett email@example.com
- Herts CBG – Contact: Karen Benoy (Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ipswich CBG – Contact: Jayne Gould email@example.com or Jayne Gould, 34 Salehust Road, Ipswich, IP3 8RY, Tel. 01473 714672.
- Lewes CBG – Contact: Jean Burke firstname.lastname@example.org. Lewes CBG has its own website at http://leweschildrensbookgroup.weebly.com/.
- North Norfolk CBG – Contact: Gwynneth Bailey email@example.com or Gwynneth Bailey, Great Wood Cottage, Marsham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR10 5QQ, Tel. 01603 871628
- North Somerset CBG – Contact: Sue Wilsher firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Wales CBG – Contact: Gill Roberts email@example.com
- North West London CBG – Contact: Vanessa Brathwaite firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oxford CBG – Contacts: Jackie Holderness, 1 Scholar Place, Oxford OX2 9RD email@example.com
- Oxted CBG – Contact: Jackie Lomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plymouth CBG – Contact: Alison Clibbens email@example.com
- Reading CBG – Contact: Jackie Bishop firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saddleworth CBG – Contact: Kate email@example.com
- Solihull CBG – Contact: Pat Tate firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Buckinghamshire CBG – Contact: Izzy Legg email@example.com
- Southampton CBG – Contact: Mrs. Anne Clewlow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staffordshire CBG – Contact: Bernie Carr email@example.com
- Waveney Valley CBG – Contact: Sally Blows Sally.Blows@norfolk.gov.uk
- West Wales CBG – Contact: Liz Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 01437 767399
- Wolverhampton CBG – Contact: Lisa Wharton L.Wharton@wolverhamptoncyp.org.uk
- Yeo Valley CBG – Contact: Susan Willis email@example.com. Yeo Valley CBG have their own website at http://www.yeovalleycbg.org.uk/.
If there is no Children’s Book Group in your area and you would like to find out more about setting one up, information on the process is available here. We are keen to increase the number of Children’s Book Groups in existence and will support you in doing so. Alternatively you may wish to become an Individual or Professional member of the Federation of Children’s Book Groups. You can find out more about the different types of membership here.