The Federation is an umbrella organisation which coordinates and supports the work of 28 separate Book Groups throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Use the A-Z below to find a specific Book Group, or click on an area of the British Isles, to find the one nearest to you.
View Local Book Groups which together form the FCBG in a larger map
If, when trying to contact any of the Book Groups, you experience any difficulties, please contact the National Secretary by emailing email@example.com.
If you are a member of a Book Group and you discover that the information about your Book Group needs editing please contact the National Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aldbourne CBG – Contact: Zoe Aldred email@example.com
- Birmingham CBG – Contact: Abigail McMillan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dudley CBG – Contact: Rosanne Bartlett email@example.com
- Dundee & Area CBG – Contact: Margret Blow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harrogate CBG – Contact: Jo Huett email@example.com
- Herts CBG – Contact: Terrie Bourner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ipswich CBG – Contact: Jayne Gould email@example.com
- Lewes CBG – Contact: Jenny Maidment firstname.lastname@example.org Lewes CBG has its own website at http://leweschildrensbookgroup.weebly.com/.
- Lincolnshire CBG – Contact: Hayley Sanderson email@example.com
- North Norfolk CBG – Contact: Gwynneth Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Somerset CBG – Contact: Sue Wilsher email@example.com
- North Wales CBG – Contact: Gill Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org
- North West London CBG – Contact: Vanessa Brathwaite email@example.com.
- Oxford CBG – Contacts: Jackie Holderness firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxted CBG – Contact: Jackie Lomas, email@example.com
- Plymouth CBG – Contact: Libby Allman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading CBG – Contact: Jackie Bishop email@example.com
- Saddleworth CBG – Contact: Kate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solihull CBG – Contact: Phyllis Gaunt email@example.com
- South Buckinghamshire CBG – Contact: Izzy Legg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southampton CBG – Contact: Mrs. Anne Clewlow email@example.com
- Staffordshire CBG – Contact: Bernie Carr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waveney Valley CBG – Contact: Sally Blows Sally.Blows@norfolk.gov.uk
- West Wales CBG – Contact: Kate Ruloff email@example.com
- Wolverhampton CBG – Contact: Lisa Wharton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yeo Valley CBG – Contact: Susan Willis email@example.com. Yeo Valley CBG have their own website at http://www.yeovalleycbg.org.uk/.
If there is no Children’s Book Group in your area and you would like to find out more about setting one up, information on the process is available here. We are keen to increase the number of Children’s Book Groups in existence and will support you in doing so. Alternatively you may wish to become an Individual or Professional member of the Federation of Children’s Book Groups. You can find out more about the different types of membership here.