The Federation is an umbrella organisation which coordinates and supports the work of 28 separate Book Groups throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Use the A-Z below to find a specific Book Group, or click on an area of the British Isles, to find the one nearest to you.
View Local Book Groups which together form the FCBG in a larger map
If, when trying to contact any of the Book Groups, you experience any difficulties, please contact the National Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of a Book Group and you discover that the information about your Book Group needs editing please contact the National Secretary by emailing email@example.com.
- Aldbourne CBG – Contact: Zoe Aldred firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birmingham CBG – Contact: Abigail McMillan email@example.com
- Dudley CBG – Contact: Rosanne Bartlett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dundee & Area CBG – Contact: Margret Blow email@example.com
- Harrogate CBG – Contact: Jo Huett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Herts CBG – Contact: Terrie Bourner email@example.com
- Ipswich CBG – Contact: Jayne Gould firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lewes CBG – Contact: Jenny Maidment email@example.com Lewes CBG has its own website at http://leweschildrensbookgroup.weebly.com/.
- Lincolnshire CBG – Contact: Hayley Sanderson firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Norfolk CBG – Contact: Gwynneth Bailey email@example.com
- North Somerset CBG – Contact: Sue Wilsher firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Wales CBG – Contact: Gill Roberts email@example.com
- North West London CBG – Contact: Vanessa Brathwaite firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oxford CBG – Contacts: Jackie Holderness email@example.com
- Oxted CBG – Contact: Jackie Lomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plymouth CBG – Contact: Libby Allman email@example.com
- Reading CBG – Contact: Jackie Bishop firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saddleworth CBG – Contact: Kate email@example.com
- Solihull CBG – Contact: Phyllis Gaunt firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Buckinghamshire CBG – Contact: Izzy Legg email@example.com
- Southampton CBG – Contact: Mrs. Anne Clewlow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staffordshire CBG – Contact: Bernie Carr email@example.com
- Waveney Valley CBG – Contact: Sally Blows Sally.Blows@norfolk.gov.uk
- West Wales CBG – Contact: Kate Ruloff firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wolverhampton CBG – Contact: Lisa Wharton email@example.com
- Yeo Valley CBG – Contact: Susan Willis firstname.lastname@example.org. Yeo Valley CBG have their own website at http://www.yeovalleycbg.org.uk/.
If there is no Children’s Book Group in your area and you would like to find out more about setting one up, information on the process is available here. We are keen to increase the number of Children’s Book Groups in existence and will support you in doing so. Alternatively you may wish to become an Individual or Professional member of the Federation of Children’s Book Groups. You can find out more about the different types of membership here.